Custom Mattress Dothan AL
(334) 793 4747
(334) 794 6505
If you have been having problems finding the right mattress for you to help you get that perfect night's sleep, then you may want to consider a custom mattress. A custom mattress will allow you to have a mattress manufactured to your specifications, so that you can get the rest that you deserve. It also lets you create the look you want, from heart-shaped to round, or extra long. You can determine what features are the most important to you so that you can help the manufacturer create a custom mattress for you that you will love.
A custom mattress can be custom made for you by many different manufacturers. You can find these manufacturers on the internet or through your local mattress store. Ask you friends and family members if they have any recommendations. Check references and do your research thoroughly to ensure that you are choosing the right manufacturer for your custom mattress. It may take a little time to do research, but the problems that it may save will be well worth the time.
The first custom mattress I heard about was from a friend who needed a longer mattress than he was able to find in a store. He chose a foam mattress and was thrilled with the results. He was challenged in finding sheets to fit the longer mattress, but he succeeded at solving that problem too. Generally I think of heart-shaped mattresses when I think of custom mattresses, but there are many reasons to go the custom route.
Custom mattresses can be made in any thickness that you desire. They can also be constructed of many different materials, including memory foam, latex foam, or springs, depending upon your desires. There are even some manufacturers that will use only hypoallergenic materials to help reduce your allergy symptoms that could be caused by dust, dust mites, and other allergens. If you are an allergy or asthma sufferer, then this may be an option that you will want to consider to both decrease your allergy symptoms and rest more soundly.
Purchasing a custom mattress will be quite expensive, but if your budget can allow it, you may want to consider it. Many manufacturers will consider your body when making your custom mattress, as well as your personal preferences. They will also consider your sleeping style in their construction. All of these things will come together to help create a custom mattress that is sure to give you a great night’s sleep.
If your budget will not allow for the purchase of a custom mattress, you may want to consider a memory foam mattress. Memory foam is an unusual material in that it conforms to the shape of your body and then returns to its original shape after you get off of the mattress. It is also temperatur...
- Meets Fire Safety Requirements
- Waterproof Vinyl Cover
- Meets Fire Safety Requirements
- Waterproof Vinyl Cover
Add a touch of luxury to your existing mattress without the luxurious price tag. The Sleep Innovations 3-Inch Dual Layer Custom Wave and SureTemp Mattress Topper combines the plush comfort of a down alternative mattress topper with the therapeutic support of memory foam. This mattress topper is ideal for those looking for a plush and supportive mattress topper. Why pay up to $1,000 for a memory foam topper with the leading brand?
- 2-layer design
- Layer 1: 2-inch Custom Wave Luratex Customwave premium foam
- Layer 2: 1-inch thick SureTemp memory foam; the latest in memory foam technology
- Feel: Medium
- Memory foam comfort at a fraction of the price of a mattress
- Will not retain heat like traditional memory foam
SureTemp Memory Foam:
Traditional memory foam can retain heat causing sleep disturbances throughout the night. This mattress topper is made with our exclusive SureTemp open cell memory foam. The unique, patented formulation and manufacturing process offers improved airflow for a cooler night's sleep.
- Advanced foam technology- strengthened cell walls provide increased airflow and support
- Improved recovery and enhanced durability
Sleep Innovations tests all products to provide the ultimate in therapeutic comfort at a great value. Our US made memory foam is designed to provide the same comfort as the leading memory foam competition but at a great value. Read our reviews and see what people are saying about the Sleep Innovations SureTemp toppers.
The Sleep Innovations 4-Inch Sculpted mattress topper is designed to provide a medium-soft to medium feel and will upgrade the feel of any mattress immediately. This mattress overlay is ideal for anyone looking to enhance the comfort of an existing mattress.
- SureTemp memory foam provides a neutral surface temperature
- Relief from pressure points that cause mid-sleep awakenings
- 2-layer design provides soft comfort plus therapeutic support
- Will assist in extending the life of an existing mattress
- Promotes proper spinal alignment
- Dust mite and allergen resistant memory foam
Topper Construction & Highlights:
This mattress topper comes with a 10-year limited warranty. Compare this to the 3-year warranty from the big brand name.
- 100-percent cotton quilted cover
- Quilted cover holds mattress topper securely in place on mattress
- Cover is easy to remove and is machine washable
- Foam is mite and allergen proof
- 10 year limited warranty
- 3-pound foam density
- Memory foam is made in the USA
- Twin dimensions 75 x 39 x 3 inches
- Full dimensions 75 x 54 x 3 inches
- Queen dimensions 84 x 60 x 3 inches
- King dimensions 84 x 76 x 3 inches
- California king dimensions 84 x 74 x 3 inches
- Luxurious 3-inch dual-layer topper forms to body curves for pressure point relief and improved circulation
- Exclusive 2-layer design features a 2-inch Custom wave comfort layer and a 1-inch bottom layer of SureTemp Memory Foam
- Removable, machine-washable 100-percent cotton fitted cover holds topper securely in place on mattress
- After unpacking, allow up to 72 hours for topper to fully expand
- Includes 10-year limited manufactures warranty